the judgement day

0

Written on 7:28 AM by Adrian

Hi all,

Failed... the result was inconsistent. Why? I really don't... lack of pro-activeness? The whole session they only mention lack of pro-activeness and need consistent monitoring...

Come on.. they never even talk to me the whole year yet I required consistent monitoring??? Well I thought I was the most independent worker around...

I suffered a lot after this incident.. I doubted my ability, "Why am I not able to perform? when I can do well in work place", this line kept appearing my heart.. my mind...

I think God heard my cry... He send down a lady (Sophre), someone I know from church a long time ago... but suddenly just came back to my life unknowingly..... She asked me a question! Which till today I think was God that came to ask me... "Do you know your job scope well?" then followed by "Do you know your company well?". It just open up my mind... I had to humble my ear and hear what is truth... I'm not dependent, nor am i lack of pro-activeness... but to be true, I'm really lack of experience in work place which I made mistake saying the wrong words and reacting the wrong things a lot of time and I did not make enough effort to understand the business as a whole.

Well... It do takes a while for me to learn all this... Yet I think I have a lot more to learn, humbleness is something that should not leave me in my life...

God, I pray that no matter what will be like my future.. I wish you can always walk with me, put meekness and humbleness with me... "Don't throw the stone yet!" God, thank you for all these, you deserve all the praise.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment