Enlarging my heart for a greater purpose!

0

Written on 5:32 AM by Adrian

Hi all,

In a few weeks time, I will be hearing my CFE result! Not sure how JXXXXX (My boss) and GXXXXXX (my so-called boss) will be grading me...

Successful or Inconsistent, I'm not sure but I know that I know, you guys will be praying for me.

In the mist of waiting, my nerve system was being triggered a lot of time a day, and do seem very disturbing!!!!!!!

(Weird and Funny) Thoughts appearing in my mind like a billion times a day! OMG!!! (Don't worry just a descriptive word).

and during the stir, I found myself more diligent... I'm able to plan my time better, producing my work faster, and knowing what is happening in the office.. I became more vigilant!

Does the result important to me? - in the past, yes!!! I desire alot of affirmation from my boss.. I want them to prove me that I'm capable! I'm able! I can do it....

Now the result isn't important anymore... Is not the end of the path! is just a step to pass... (Yes I might not be able to get through....) but my path doesn't stop here! I'm more stronger than what Satan think I am capable of !
God is my provider! my shield! my help in the days of trouble! My Trusted friend! How much my patient is going to be tested, I really don't know but I know He will be there for me and all things are planned according to His purpose... and I know His purpose for me, is to "Keep on keeping on" (Jo, my Zone supervisor), and is to be The Man!


In God, whom I trust!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment