Not by might nor by power, but by my(God) Spirit.

0

Written on 7:24 PM by Adrian

Hello all,

been waiting for my posting? Come on! add some comments :)

One of the night this week I was praying, then the word of God came to me saying,
"Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit." - Zechariah 4:6

I meditated a while assume some things then I go sleep, knowing tomorrow I have to work again.

On wed, I was shopping with Weekiat, we were talking about alot of topic under the sun. then we came to the topic of walking away from the Lord, he kept quiet. then he spoke again, saying "I was once away from him also". Which took me a while to recover, then I was asking myself, "hmmm.. I always been encouraging him, and supporting him, why will this happen?"

Looking at Weekiat now, totally on fire for God (Proverb 16) Woooo "hehe if you guys know what I mean"... he was a changed man from before. Shy, timit, and lack of faith. Now he was much courageous and more bold than before. I always thought was my world class moral support! (Shameless) but it is the word of God that changed him, mold him, and dwell in him, that make him who is he and I believe there is more to come from him.

Have you came across things that is greater than you, have you ever tried your very strength yet it is too hard to achieve. So what is it that actually take for things to happen - was it plainly just your strength to achieve all things?

This make me realise, the work of strength have limitation, power of influence had it's boundary. Is only The Spirit of God works in oneself avail much. So now when I'm tired, I will always look to Him, knowing that He will do a miracle in my life, making the impossible possible. :)

I had found my answer, but I'm still searching it in depth. YOU?

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment