Do it and get it

0

Written on 4:34 AM by Adrian

Hi all,

Is me and my load again....

Well 1mth after becoming a sales staff... really stressed.. 0 cold call, 0 appt, 0 quotation, 0 deal.
well... how far away am I? i don't know....

(Dreams, Vision, Hopes, Desire) all seem so far... achieving my dream seem like mission impossible.

I'm totally stress out! seriously........... Lord, to where can I go?

and he spoke to me, to where you want to be? (I wept)...
I can't go anywhere unless I start to let them go..... seriously.... I felt I wasn't bringing or walking with my dreams... I'm dreaming my dreams... and is dragging me and it is getting heavier... I dream too long with my dreams.... I can't move on.....

I should stop! look Adrian... there are people cheering for you infront... "Are you going to move forward?"

my friends that had not given up hope of my talent and my believe and my dreams....
They are still waiting for me to shine! and they are really waiting till their neck long!

-Sophriane
-Alvin
-Jesslyn
-Melvin
-Jasmine
-XiuHui
-Caiping
-Steven
-Wing
-Justin
-Alex
-Minghan

"Don't Give Up" they keep cheering on me..... JIA YOU!!!

Adrian, if this life you didn't win anything? look back again? you have already won! U are a winner already!..

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment