Heading back to the Word of God.

0

Written on 6:49 PM by Adrian

2011 - Year of a whole new beginning.

Ended my year 2010 with amazing ending !
Breakup with Jesslyn 4years 8mths and 14days relationship.
Leave NIKE after 2.5years...

2011, God what have you installed for me?

This year is a very different for me, everything in my life just do a 180 change.
Can I make it? I had no idea....
How far can I go? I had no idea....
but I had set sight on the things I want to achieve. and the Lord said, Man shall Plan and God will lead. So I did my part, laying my plans on a plain tablet and I will read it and runs it....

Well, I really not sure what kind of things I'm going to face... but..... I know that I know... God is with me and no one is against me.

I'm Not Afraid, I have God as my exceedingly Great reward!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment