Becoming a person with details.

0

Written on 4:01 AM by Adrian

Hi All,


Is me again.


My walk with God, moving onto perfection. It seems like a very long path.. not sure when will I get there.. But the lord spoke to me, saying "Every step you made, is a step closer to Me"...


This week, only 2days past the week, I made some mistake in my work, getting all the information wrongly placed, which potientially might just cause my company to lose a few thousand dollars. I'm very depressed initially, kept thinking why didn't I do a detail checking?

Why am I always making silly mistake? Why this Why that.


Well going through those thoughts... really got me very bitter, wondering why am I such a loser?



God is good, help in the time of need. I start to seek him for help... Asking him to give me wisdom to understand why am I going through all these.. and how to prevent all these to happen to me again? I really don't wish to make such mistake in life, I believe I can be better...


I got to know what is really wrong with myself, and I want to know how to make it right this time. God words that said "Proverbs 15:22 - Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisers they succeed." This verse always helps me alot when I feeling down.. So I pick up my phone, and just text so many people those that I think are wise enough to be an adviser in any angle of my life...


Well, some of them did replied my nonsense.. thank you :)


my dearest, Jesslyn was the first to reply, said " Having a big picture and detail body... ask yourself the 5why questions.
Next my mentor in the previous company, named SC. learn from experience and also to stand on others shoes, to understand what is their feeling and their approach to ever approach.

I really had to thank them for making me up.. .I will work hard and set my heart toward it.

steps towards detail person.
1) imagine the before and after action
2) ask alot of question.
3) always perpare to make mistake in life.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment